18 Jan Two of Tasmania’s Best Combined – Intuit Technologies Acquires Day One Digital
Intuit Technologies is pleased to announce the acquisition of Day One Digital, in a deal that brings together two of Tasmania’s strongest ICT leaders.
Established five years ago, Day One Digital is a brand built around high quality services and solutions, and forming genuine long-term partnerships, therefore complementing Intuit Technologies’ mission to add value to customers’ businesses.
“The acquisition of Day One Digital strengthens Intuit Technologies’ capabilities in relation to Microsoft cloud services, cloud security, bespoke software development, integration and digital transformation services that align well with our mission to add value to our customers’ businesses in everything that we do.” said Dane Bignell, Executive Director of Intuit Technologies.
Some recent examples of Day One Digital’s projects include:
- Delivery of Azure-based COVID response system for a significant international business;
- Development of an online forms platform hosted on Azure for a major state government agency to allow secure delivery of online services to the public;
- Assisting a national organisation to recover from a debilitating ransomware attack and building a new secure cloud-based platform for their business operations;
- Development of a Microsoft 365 based portal for providing a simplified and improved student experience for a higher education institution; and
- Consulting with large Tasmanian organisations to deliver architecture and roadmaps to transition from legacy platforms to Azure and Microsoft 365.
“By leveraging the existing capabilities of both Intuit Technologies and Day One Digital, our combined client base will enjoy improved flexibility and agility to retain competitive market advantage through tailored ICT solutions.” Said Brendon Jessup, Director of Day One Digital.
Established in Tasmania over 25 years ago and now with over 150 employees and five offices nationwide, this acquisition represents an exciting phase in the ongoing growth of Intuit Technologies, further demonstrating Tasmania’s capabilities in the ICT sector.